I believe in working closely with my colleagues, contractor, and client to find the best real world solution to carry out the design vision.
Greg Gerwin, RA
Senior Associate, Architect
Born and raised in Albuquerque, Greg attended Albuquerque Academy and after four years in Colorado traveled to the University of Texas to earn a Master of Architecture at the alma mater of several of the founders of SMPC. Greg is passionate about accuracy, clarity, and thoroughness in the way design intent is presented in construction documents. Greg’s meticulous approach to quality assurance in the production of documents has contributed greatly to the success of built projects. Greg is an eclectic collector of things and also has a history of award-winning cross country running and road bike racing. After hours you might find him at a local microbrewery with friends, attending a dog show with family, or in the Pit at a Lobo Women’s Basketball home game.
- Certificate in Quality Management, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
- Master of Architecture, Community and Regional Planning minor, Historic Preservation concentration, University of Texas, Austin
- Bachelor of Environmental Design, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Registered Architect: New Mexico
- Member, CU Cross Country Team