I strive to remain flexible and proactive with the needs of clients and colleagues.
Hayley Johnson, CDT
Associate, Specifications Manager
Hayley landed at SMPC in 2012, after several years as a barista for Satellite while finishing her undergraduate work at UNM. As the SMPC specifications manager, Hayley supports design and product research utilizing her business degrees and commitment to sustainability. Her positive demeanor and enthusiasm fuels the firm. Hayley is on the front and back end of project work making sure the dots are connected. Her passion for the outdoors leads her to long hikes in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
- Master of Business Administration, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
- Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, Los Angeles
- Construction Documents Technologist (CDT)
- LEED Green Associate
- Member, CSI Albuquerque Chapter
- Member, USGBC New Mexico Chapter
- ECM, United Way of Central New Mexico