We take our work very seriously but also really enjoy what we do.
Patricia Hancock, AIA
Patricia has been a principal of SMPC since 2000 and has greatly contributed to the firm’s growth and success. Her project teams rely on her exceptional technical abilities, insights, and thinking out of the box. She is a champion of renovation work with a long history of experience with complicated projects. Solving client’s spatial riddles is her forte. Growing up in many places including Germany and Alamogordo, she has a diverse background with people and places. She has quite a few good motorcycle stories and currently owns a Vespa. After hours, she will relax with a glass of Gruet champagne or run off to bird watch in the mountains.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Architecture, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
- Associate of Arts, New Mexico State University, Alamogordo
- Registered Architect: New Mexico
- LEED Accredited Professional BD+C
- Member, American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Member, New Mexico Architectural Foundation
- Board Member, Albuquerque Museum Foundation
- Member, National Audubon Society
- Member, United States Green Building Council (USGBC) New Mexico Chapter