Architecture that inspires and transforms people is the result of an exceptional alliance of artistry and trade.
Peggy Favour, IIDA, AIA
New York was the center of Peggy’s universe growing up. Soon after high school she journeyed to the Southwest seeking uncharted trails in Arizona and finding home in New Mexico. Grateful for her early studies in music, color theory, printmaking, and textiles that were inspired by exceptional teachers, Peggy’s love for drawing and defining place led her to completing education and training in architecture. As a project manager with interior design specialization, she joined SMPC in 2007 and became a principal in 2011. Peggy is dedicated to design that is both metaphorical and matter of fact. She is committed to elevating the office studio experience and she is devoted to her professional relationships and family. Out of the office after hours she may be sharing a bottle of a BV Napa Valley Cab or out walking with her dog Boo at Anderson Fields.
- Master of Architecture, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, University of Connecticut, Storrs
- Licensed Interior Designer: New Mexico
- NCIDQ Certified, NCARB Certified
- Registered Architect: New Mexico
- Member, American Institute of Architects
- LEED Green Associate
- Board Member, New Mexico Board of Interior Design
- Past VP of City Centers, International Interior Design Association (IIDA) SW Chapter
- Member, United States Green Building Council (USGBC) New Mexico Chapter