My goal is to continually work to improve the status quo.
Associate, Administrative Director
A person with many hats, Robynn brings many years of diverse experience to SMPC office management. Always at the front line of opportunities, Robynn joined the military at an early age and was assigned to Fort Leonard Wood for basic training placing her in the first group of women in the US to train with men. Achieving success as a military photojournalist in Korea and Germany, she was promoted to Sergeant and pinned with two Army Commendation and Achievement medals. Following her military career, Robynn’s travels led her to New Mexico where she worked as a health administrator for a private corporation at the NM Corrections Department. An activist for social equality and human rights, Robynn’s creative and analytical approach to life has enhanced SMPC’s success with overcoming and resolving day to day challenges since 2007. When she is not at work she is volunteering to provide for those in need and when at home you will find her in her vegetable garden thinking up recipes she will bake to celebrate staff work anniversaries.
- Attended University of Maryland University College (UMUC), Heidelberg, Germany
- US Army Photojournalist and Newspaper Editor
- Member, Society of Human Resource Management
- Treasurer, Transgender Resource Center of NM
- Member, Women in Philanthropy
- Member, Human Resource Management of NM