I tell my hockey players, you do not have to be the best, just do your best.
Tymn Waters, AIA
Tymn is a creative problem solver and a rock star. He grew up in St. Catharines, Ontario and after a music career, decided to study architecture in Buffalo. He is a hands-on project manager who seeks innovative solutions to meeting client objectives on schedule and within budget. He brings a keen knowledge of materials and construction to SMPC and provides mentorship and direction to the firm. He has led our CNM LEED projects to earning exceptional recognition. When he’s not catching up with his Buffalo-based punk thrash band as front man vocalist in reunion concerts, you may find him at a local microbrewery, out on the field coaching Little League baseball, or in the ice rink coaching youth hockey. A man of many miles and trades, Tymn is an active player at home and in the office.
- Master of Architecture, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
- Bachelor of Architecture, State University of New York, Buffalo
- Registered Architect: New Mexico
- Member, American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Past President, AIA NM
- Past Director, AIA ABQ
- Past President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association
- Past Member, ABQ Tri-Centennial Committee